السبت، 28 أبريل 2012

My secret is that I have fallen in love with you.

Dear  My Love


I want to tell you something I have never told you before. It is a
My Secretlittle secret that I have been keeping. I think I have known you long
enough to finally tell you this secret, but I am still a little afraid
of what you might think. This is a pretty big secret, and you would be
the first person I have ever broken its secrecy with. I am so nervous,
that I am unable to tell you in person. I am forced to open up this
secret with paper and pen and hope that you will take its importance
to heart.
This secret is very special to me. And the only reason I am entrusting
it to you is because our relationship is becoming very important to me
and I think it is only fair for you to know. It is something that you
should know and need to know, otherwise our relationship would be at a
standstill. I only hope you will understand as soon as I reveal to you
this mystery.
I am sure you will understand why I am so nervous. It is not a
terrible secret nor some heinous skeleton in the closet. I have done
nothing wrong in my life and I am not trying to keep anything from
you. Actually, this secret only developed quite recently and I have
been reluctant to accept it. But now I know that it is real and it is
here to stay. And all I can do is to hope that you will be happy when

I tell you. Be gentle, for my whole heart is on the line.

My secret is that I have fallen in love with you.


All My Love
{ Said Elassal }

     
 



2 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

شارك مواضعنا مع أصدقائك

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More